Instrument Scientist (D4, D20)
+33 (0)4 76 20 7697
+33 (0)4 76 20 7648
+33 (0)4 76 20 7132 (D4)
- Structure of Liquid and Amorphous Systems
- Neutron Diffraction in Geosciences
- Structure of Metallic Alloys
- Neutron Diffraction Techniques
- Numerical Simulations
- Scientist at the Institut Max von Laue - Paul Langevin (ILL) since October 1999
- Local contact mainly for experiments in structure of amorphous and liquid systems, but also in the field of powder diffraction.
- Available as local contact for D4, D20, D1B and D2B, and with less experience for D16, D11, D22
- 2009 Senior Scientist at the Ikerbasque Foundation, Basque Country, Bilbao, Spain.
- 1999-2002 Adjoint Researcher at the Neutron Physics and Nuclear Reactors Laboratory, Bariloche Atomic Center (CAB), Argentine Council for Scientific and Technical Research (CONICET).
- 1997-1998 Post-doctoral Fellow at the Institute for Structure Matter (IEM), Madrid, Spain. Partially granted by the Spanish Council for Scientific Research (CSIC) and Argentine Council for Scientific and Technical Research (CONICET).
- 1994-1996 PhD Thesis: Synthetic function for neutron scattering in solids, Balseiro Institute (IB), National University of Cuyo (UNCu), Bariloche, Argentina.
- 1988-1993 Research Fellow at the Bariloche Atomic Center (CAB), Argentine Atomic Energy Commission (CNEA), Bariloche, Argentina.
- 1983-1987 Study of Physics. Mathematics, Astronomy and Physics Faculty (FaMAF), National University of Córdoba (UNCba), Córdoba, Argentina.