This is a series of brochures destined more for the general public than our scientific community, covering the application of neutron techniques in different areas of research.
- Neutrons and Health 2nd edition (pdf - 5.45 Mi)(pdf file 5.6 Mb)
2019 review of recent ILL publications with applications in medicine
- Neutrons and Fundamental Physics (pdf - 5.70 Mi) (pdf file, 5,7 Mb)
Neutrons unravelling the secrets of the laws of nature.
- Neutrons and Energy (pdf - 4.70 Mi) (pdf file, 4,7 Mb)
How experiments with neutrons are enabling responsible and sustainable power generation, storage and use.
- Neutrons and Health (pdf - 4.32 Mi) (pdf file, 4.3 Mb)
A review of ILL research with applications in medecine.
- Exploring matter with neutrons (pdf - 1.89 Mi) (pdf file, 1.67 Mb)
A cross-section of recent results which illustrates the range of research carried out at the ILL.
- Neutrons and Life (pdf - 7.67 Mi) (pdf file, 7.67 Mb)
A review of ILL research illustrating the application of neutron techniques in Biology.
- Neutrons and New Materials (pdf - 1.70 Mi) (pdf file, 1.78 Mb)
A review of ILL research with potential industrial applications.
- Neutrons and the Universe (pdf - 3.30 Mi) ( pdf file, 3.38 Mb)
A review of ILL research in fundamental and nuclear physics.
- Neutrons and Magnetism (pdf - 3.79 Mi)( pdf file, 3.79 Mb)
A review of ILL research on magnetic materials and phenomena.
- Neutrons and Soft Matter (pdf - 4.84 Mi)( pdf file, 4.93 Mb)
A review of ILL research into complex everyday materials.
- Neutron science : The PhD students' view (pdf - 12.04 Mi) (pdf file, 12 Mb)