Thermal neutron diffractometer for single-crystal and fibre diffraction D19
D19 - Thermal neutron single crystal diffractometer
The large structures diffractometer D19 is the monochromatic thermal neutron single crystal diffractometer of choice for determination of crystal structures with unit cells in the range of 102 to 106 Å3.
It is also unique for fibre diffraction studies of biological and industrial fibres.
- Organometallic complexes
- Hydrogen-bonded systems
- Mineral composition
- Changes of structure with temperature
- Biological molecules and proteins
- Hydrogen bonding in biopolymers
- Hydratation studies of biopolymers
- Structural studies of industrial polymers
- Texture Alpine rocks and magnetic samples