Coronavirus COVID 19
Updated 2nd June 2022
Due to the everychanging rules imposed on visitors travelling to France, please refer to the French Embassy's website in your country for the latest information.
The French Diplomacy website also provides useful information, available in several languages.
Working Procedures on-site
Here are the rules to be observed once on site:
- If you experience any coronavirus symptoms contact a doctor or the national coronavirus helpline 0 800 130 000
- Masks will no longer need to be worn
- inside the Medical Service (as is the case for all medical establishments),
- in areas with limited ventilation (experimental halls, reactor control room etc.)
- and whenever more than four people remain working together for a significant period of time
- continue the hygienic habits adopted during the pandemic: regular hand-washing and good ventilation
For more information about accessing your experiment remotely, please see our Remote Access webpage.