The ILL produces a number of publications on its research activity. These are generally available on line. If not, they can be requested from the communication office.
- The Annual Report, published yearly, gives a selection of the scientific highlights of the ILL and gives an overview of the technical developments and overall activity of the ILL.
- The topical brochures: this series of brochures is addressed more to the general public than to our scientific community, and devoted to the application of neutron techniques in different research areas.
- The new ILL newsletter replacing the ILL News is now sent by email every two months (please contact email@example.com to register).
- The ILL 20/20 Endurance Brochure (2015 onwards).
- The ILL Millennium Programme brochure - 2001 to 2009.